There are three ways you can make a gift to the Delone Catholic Fund.
- Your full donation, divided into monthly installments, to be paid in full by the first Friday in June.
- A recurring gift plan in which a specified gift is automatically deducted on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis until you decide to change your gift.
Thank you for your gift to the students of Delone Catholic High School!
Use this form to remember or honor a loved one with a Memorial Donation to Delone Catholic High School.
For information about establishing a memorial scholarship for tuition assistance, contact the Office of Advancement.
The 1940 Society
When a fire destroyed Central Catholic High School in February 1938, leaders emerged to ensure that Catholic education would continue for McSherrystown and the surrounding communities. The opening of Delone Catholic High School in September 1940 represented the culmination of the efforts of those leaders. Since that time, leaders have emerged to ensure that Delone Catholic's students continue to be educated in all ways - spiritually, academically, physically, socially and aesthetically. The mission of Delone Catholic can only be achieved through the generosity of our extended family. Drawing on the example of our founder and namesake, Charles J. Delone, Esq. countless people have likewise taken the role of financial leaders in the ensuing years. In celebration of 75 years of leadership, The 1940 Society was established at the outset of the 2014-15 fiscal year. Membership is open to all individuals, companies and foundations who make annual gifts of $1,000 or more to the Delone Catholic Fund. Members will be recognized in a special way in the annual Honor Roll of Donors. We are so very fortunate that these leaders continue to step forward and support Delone Catholic at these levels.
To enroll in The 1940 Society, please make your give at one of the following levels:
- "Doers of the Word" - $50,000 +
- Founders Society - $25,000-$49,999
- Honor Society - $10,000-$24,999
- Charles J. Delone Society - $5,000-$9,999
- Father Cyril J. Allwein Society - $2,500-$4,999
- Monsignor William R. Lyons Society $1,000-$2,499
General Gift Clubs
These gifts lay the groundwork of support for everything we do at Delone Catholic. We are extremely grateful to all who advance the mission of our school through a commitment to one of these clubs.
Red & Blue Club - $500-$999
Principal's Club - $250-$499
Century Club - $100-$249
Squires Club - $50-$99
Friends of Delone - $1-$49